BULSIM is privileged to be a Partner of the leading Military Simulation and Training event MilSim CEE, taking place in Brno, Czech Republic on 30 – 31 October.
Top 5 reasons to attend MilSim CEE:
- Hear from speakers from over 10 different nations speak about the future of military simulation
- Experience the power of virtual simulation through a live military scenario using a flagship desktop training software (VBS3), hosted by Bohemia Interactive Simulations
- Attend the only event in central and eastern Europe dedicated exclusively to the training, modelling and simulation requirements of military end-users
- Discover the latest technology that will affect the future of training and simulation solutions
- Network with key industry players, suppliers and integrate with the training and simulation community in the CEE region
This event is FREE for serving Military/Government.
Don’t miss out the live simulation demonstration – Operation svoboda:
“Set in a representation of a European terrain complete with towns, hills and vegetation, a village will be cleared from occupying Opfor units. Role players in the room will act as military leaders in the scenario, leading the attack on the village by mounted and dismounted units. VBS3’s artificial intelligence will simulate additional troops for Blufor and Opfor as well as civilians.”
Operation svoboda highlights the countless possibilities for “Plan, Rehearse, Review, Repeat” using VBS3’s immersive terrains and highly functional military/civilian models, and its easy-to-use, proven AAR tools.