BULSIM assists people and organizations from research, state, corporative and non-government sectors by means of analysis, consultations, education and training, for which the competences and capabilities of members, as well M&S tools and applications, will contribute for their growth and positioning in the society and market. Oriented to individuals and organizations from public and industrial sectors.
BULSIM main activities:
- Collaboration with national and international M&S organizations
- Transfer of Knowledge and experience and Information exchange
- Conducting trainings and exercises
- Organization of conferences and seminars
- Analyses and consultations
BULSIM members are experienced in:
- Design and development of decision-making support systems for crises management
- Design and development of virtual simulators
- M&S of natural hazard events
- Design, deployment and conducting of computer-assisted exercise and training environments
- Usage of M&S tools for decision-making support on operative and tactical level in combat operations
- Business simulations
The competence of the Association increases continuously due to growing number of new experienced members.